Monday, May 25, 2009

Gourmet Monday


Thank You Thank You to all of the Service men and woman who keep us safe on this beautiful Memorial Day. Here is a delightful and fun chicken dinner you can do on the BBQ or just in a skillet. It is quick and easy with tons of flavor. Sorry I am a little late posting I took a play day.

Busy Day Lemon Chicken Dinner

juice of one lemon
2 tablespoons of lemon pepper
3 clove of garlic minced
1/4 cup salad spread or mayo
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

In a medium bowl mix lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic and mayo. Pat dry chicken breast; dip chicken breast in mayo mixture and let sit for half hour. Place on hot grill and cook on each side for 10 minutes. Brushing leftover mayo mixture on chicken as it cooks. Remove from pan and squeeze lemon juice on top.

5 comments:

teresa said...

Good for you for taking a play day, I hope it was awesome!

Speaking of awesome, the chicken looks wonderful! Perfect for a day of fun!

Katy ~ said...

I really like the idea of the mayo because I know it gives a terrific flavor when baking chicken and other meats, and with the lemon, I'll bet this is just terrific. Will certainly give this a try the next time I grill chicken. I already have all the ingredients so this will soon be enjoyed here. Delicious post. Thank you for sharing!

Donna-FFW said...

LOVE quick and easy recipes like this one. And lemon chicken, delicious!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Quick and easy is better than good! I love recipes like this one. Have a wonderful day.

Kim said...

Looks quick, delicious, and healthy.. I bet it was really good.